Documenting Changes for Deployment
Smart contract developers who have developed enhancements to the FIO protocol should consider several important deliverables:
- The developer must at a minimum document the commands necessary to be executed on the previous version of the chain in order to deliver their changes
- The developer must summarize the necessary dependancies of any modified contracts:
- Explain what the order of delivery of the changes must be
- Communicate any changes that can be done in any iterations of deployment that might result during test net and main net delivery.
- The developer should also clearly communicate changes that MUST go into the chain together.
This documentation can be added to the existing design documentation: https://fioprotocol.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/FD/pages/7471298/Development+Documents+Active