Request a FIO Email Address
Once your Worker Proposal has been approved and is active, you may need an email address on the Foundation for Interwallet Operability domain. While a FIO Email Address is not required for participation in the FIO community, it can be helpful to ease communication and provide visibility to calendars for purposes of collaboration. (The FIO Email is hosted on google suite, and provides access to Google Drive and Google Calendar.)
To request a FIO Email Address:
- Make sure you are logged in to JIRA.
- Access the FIO Support form: https://fioprotocol.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/3/group/4/create/20
- In the Summary field enter “FIO Email Address Request” or something similar.
- In the Description field include the following information:
- Provide your first and last name. (Your new email address will be set to [email protected]).
- Provide an alternative email address. This email will be used to send log-in credentials and also as a recovery email address.
You should receive notification at your alternative email address when your new FIO email address has been created.